- Write respectfully
- Respect that people may have a different political, religious, philosophical and cultural background than you.
- Be descriptive in the subjects of your new topics and try to stay on topic as you post. (Example: do not say “HELP ME!”, but instead say “I’m having a problem with _____ and could use some help”)
- No vulgar/obscene words or images whatsoever
- Don’t mock, tease, ridicule or otherwise provoke another member
- No Flaming (verbally attacking people or groups of people – e.g. a profession, an organization, a company.)
- No Trolling (posting to provoke others, luring them to flame or rant). Trolling is sometimes done involuntarily, so please be considerate when posting. NOTE: Do not reply to or quote people who troll or flame.
- Do not post overly personal information like your phone number, address, age, etc.
If a topic is closed or removed, do not under any circumstances re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact us here.
If you do not agree with these rules, please do not register or use this site. Use of the site constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.